Do you know someone who you think might benefit from Reflexology, Reiki or Indian Head Massage but may not be in a position to pay for it right now? If so, please do get in touch.
Making therapies accessible to all
There are so many people out there who need gentle nurturing but struggle to access complementary therapies because they have other financial priorities and commitments. Perhaps they’re a carer or are unable to work because of their own health problems, and are struggling to obtain the benefits they should be entitled to.
Having spent the past 5 years volunteering for an organisation dedicated to making therapies accessible to everyone, I’ve decided to continue giving free treatments at my new clinic, to those who really need it.
A free treatment every week
Every week I’m going to set aside a 1 hour slot to treat someone for free. They may just want or have time to come for one session and that’s fine. For those who want more, I’m happy to offer a course of treatments (up to a maximum of 4) to be spread over a time frame that works best for them.
How it works
If you’d like to nominate someone, please firstly check that they would be receptive to coming to me for treatment and then send me an email or use my contact form, and include the following information:
- who do you want to nominate?
- why do you want to nominate them?
- your contact details so I can get in touch if I need to ask any more questions
I’ll use the information you provide to draw up a shortlist and if your nomination has been successful, I’ll be in touch to make arrangements to book your nominee in.
Ts and Cs
- This offer is only available at my Regent Park clinic. I will not be able to travel to see the client (my room is on the first floor so there is one flight of stairs).
- A maximum of 4 treatments per client is available; no more frequently than once per week.
- Supporting documentation may be required as evidence of circumstances. Naturally this will be treated sensitively and in confidence.
- Treatment will be given in line with current guidelines and taking into account any contraindications there may be.
- Free appointments are only available during weekday daytime.